I’m looking to try and stop the bacteria growing in 2 ways.
1) some of my coatings contain little metal particles which kill bacteria, so when my coatings dissolve they release these and the bacteria eat them and die.
2) Because my coatings all dissolve away it means that bacteria cant stick to them, which is really good because when bacteria can stick to surfaces and then they sort of go to sleep. While they are asleep the body cant find them like it normally would so they get to grow on the surface until something wakes them up and then they make you ill. If they can’t stick to the surface they can’t go to sleep so the body can find them and kill them for me!